In anticipation of favorable award of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services National Records Center (NRC) and File Storage Facility (FSF) Records Operations Support Services (ROSS) contract, ASRC Field Services is seeking a Program Manager for an onsite role in Lees Summit, MO.
Key Role: Serve as the Program Manager and oversee the entire team and project plan efforts for the government customer in a records management environment.
* Serve as the first POC for all communications, work, and technical direction, or other contract service performance issues
* Collaborate, communicate and provide oversight of operations and staff
* Works with site leadership to set and enforce daily program objectives
* Manage customer satisfaction and maintains contractual accountability
* Commit all resources needed to perform and monitor performance and corrective actions
* Authorize contract expenditures and approve financial reports/invoices
* Deliver reporting requirements
* Drive effective business and workforce management planning and forecasting accuracy
* Develop, implements, and actively manages budget/schedule performance and long-term workload forecasts integrated with financials
* Employ proactive approach in identifying and recommending new approaches to improve quality, cost, and process inefficiencies
* Provide analytical skills to develop complex statistical analysis, cost estimates, and analytical reports
* Bachelor's Degree in related discipline
* Six Sigma Black Belt certification required .
* A Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) can be used in lieu of the educational requirements
* 5 + years of recent (over the last 7 years) overall program/project management experience supporting a program of at least 100 employees.
* US Citizenship with ability to obtain a DHS Secret Clearance
* Experience working for or with the USCIS desired
* Management of projects and/or contracts in excess of $30 million annually or supervision of 200 people or more will be considered a strength
* Experience in federal government contracting preferred
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...