Customer Support Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
FULL TIME Customer Support Specialist (CSS)
At Home (NYSE: HOME) is the leading home decor superstore that dedicates more space per store to home decor than any other player in the industry. We are focused on providing the broadest assortment of products for any room, in any style, for any budget. We utilize our space advantage to out-assort our competition, offering over 50,000 SKUs throughout our stores. Our differentiated merchandising strategy allows us to identify on-trend products and then value engineer those products to provide desirable aesthetics at attractive price points for our customers. Over 70% of our products are unbranded, private label or specifically designed for us. We believe that our broad and comprehensive offering and compelling value proposition combine to create a leading destination for home decor with the opportunity to continue taking market share in a large, fragmented and growing market.
If you are a motivated leader, enthusiastic rock star who enjoys a fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and opportunities, you are coming to the right place, come join a FUN team - APPLY TODAY!
Our Team Members perform a variety of tasks as directed by leadership, assists in other areas of the warehouse as needed and follows proper safety and security procedures.
Summary of Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides customers a positive shopping experience
- Regularly performs Manager on Duty (MOD) functions.
- Responsible for building opening and closing tasks which includes timely openings, operational readiness, troubleshooting, team management, and building security.
- Partners with Store Director (SD), or in SDs absence, Store Manager, District Manager, on non-standard issues as they arise.
- Manages all front end audit and cash compliance responsibilities.
- Ensures team is trained in the processing of all transactions per policy.
- Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy.
- Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup, Standardize and Sustain) in all areas excluding receiving.
- Maintains conditioning and housekeeping (inside and out) standards
- Timely and thorough incident reporting compliance.
- Submits facilities, IT, and store communication requests as needed.
- Drives productivity by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Performs and trains team on all customer support responsibilities
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures.
- Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages.
- Plan, delegates and monitors tasks ensuring they are performed in the most efficient manner adhering to policy and procedures.
- Contributes to a customer-focused environment while demonstrating excellent service.
- Communicates clearly with customers, team, and leadership.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thorough execution.
- Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- At least 12 months of retail, restaurant or customer service supervisory/management experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.
Loading some great jobs for you...