Production Specialist Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work location: Austin, TX
Contract Position (W2 Only)
- Working closely (rotation) with Client and Dev Team for debugging, Root Cause analysis across all levels of App/System stack (Production/Pilot).
- Emergency response either by being on-call or by reacting to symptoms according to monitoring and escalation when needed.
- Experience in Telemetry, Logging and Monitoring - site reliability and health.
- Develop, Track and respond to Alerts (critical problems and errors).
- Developing Metrics & Dashboard - gathering data for troubleshooting of all kinds.
- Hardening systems and Product releases (using coding or tools) where applicable for Resiliency, Reliability, Security and Performance.
- Automating & Development of Tools for Client and Dev for data correction, re-triggering transactions and resolving production issues.
- Official Documentation of every action and converting into repeatable actions and automation.
- Gain Product knowledge and become System/Application expert across CRM Partner applications.
- Improving team practices in handoffs of work and incidents.
Experience & Traits:
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with Apple Tools and Processes (preferred choice)
- Comfortable using telemetry, monitoring and alerting tools. (Splunk, Ansible,…)
- Great Scripting/Coding/Development skills - Java (mandatory), Bash, Python, Oracle DB
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership to prevent major incidents from happening
- Actively participate in code reviews, unit tests and white-box verification.
- Thinks about systems - edge cases, failure modes, behaviors, specific implementations.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
- Application frontend/backend, logging, user experience SLO(s), load balancing, infrastructure
- compute resources, Debugging techniques, escalation procedures, and emergency scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to triage across Client, Dev and Biz team.
Loading some great jobs for you...