A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Director of Marketing – Tepotinib and Bintrafusp Alfa is responsible for the marketing launch planning and execution of all indications in development of two novel compounds (Tepotinib and Bintrafusp Alfa), and will be responsible for brand management and execution after the approval of each new product/indication. The indications currently in development for Tepotinib include Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) for MET Exon-14 skipping mutation and EGFR+ MET Amplifications. The indications in development for Bintrafusp Alfa include Biliary Tract Cancer (BTC) and NSCLC (multiple trials covering different biomarkers/patient populations and disease stages).
You will have a leading role in driving future revenue growth for Tepotinib and Bintrafusp Alfa, by:
You will help build and sustain a high-performance culture within the US Oncology team, as you:
Who you are:
• Undergraduate degree
• Minimum of 10 years pharmaceutical marketing experience
• At least 3 years oncology marketing experience in the US
• Launch experience of at least one pharmaceutical or biotech product in the US marketplace
• MBA degree is preferred
• Experience in the NSCLC market segment is strongly preferred
• Previous field sales experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is desirable
• Experience working with co-promotion or co-commercialization partners is a plus
• New product planning and/or portfolio planning experience is a plus
• Solid understanding of the OIG and FDA regulations governing pharmaceutical marketing and the PhRMA code
• Strategic ability to define a clear path in a complex environment, utilizing strong analytical skills to evaluate market insights and data to shape strategies, develop plans and adapt tactics
• Results orientation with a proven track record of success for consistently meeting or exceeding sales/quantitative targets and qualitative objectives
• Ability to access and influence various functional areas and motivate groups to action
• Leadership skills to establish a highly engaged cross-functional team that embodies the EMD Serono culture of innovation, customer urgency and passion to win
• Business knowledge of the US commercial environment, marketing best practices/emerging approaches, oncology market access trends, the oncology clinical/scientific landscape and a working knowledge of oncology product development, regulatory and medical affairs
• Ability to translate medical information into succinct and impactful marketing messages
• External orientation with a demonstrable ability to establish physician thought leader and other relevant stakeholder relationships
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...