TITLE Boxing Club Sales Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
TITLE Boxing Club is looking for an outgoing, friendly Sales Associate to work in a challenging, fast-paced, and exciting environment.
The Sales Associate acts as a brand representative and advocate for TITLE Boxing Club and is responsible for engaging and connecting with members and prospective members.
Additionally, the Sales Associate is required to provide the level of service appropriate for each member’s needs in order to drive member satisfaction, sales and brand loyalty.
As a member of the TITLE Boxing Club team, the Sales Associate takes pride in the brand, the product and their co-workers, and works hard to deliver an easy yet compelling fitness experience that leaves our members looking and feeling amazing, inside and out.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with employees and members
- Demonstrates a passion for delivering exceptional service every day and inspires by example
- Drives store sales by authentically suggesting additional items to members to meet their active lifestyle needs
- Demonstrates high performance standards with the ability to sell and achieve all goals
- Communicates effectively and responds to the needs and questions of peers and leadership in a timely manner
- Understands and follows all company-defined policies and procedures
- Stays current on all product knowledge and communicates features and benefits to members to build member knowledge and confidence in the product
- Executes daily club operations
Typical hours are evenings and weekends.
Sales Associates may not be hired specifically to teach a Power Hour class; however, they may be called upon to conduct a class in the absence of a trainer.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience
- Skilled at making quality decisions, and follows written and verbal instructions to meet deadlines on tasks and projects
- Proven performance in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Avid user of / knowledgeable about Social Media including (but not limited to): Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to receive feedback and to take action when appropriate
- Trained in CPR, First Aid, AED and procedures for handling emergencies which may occur in the Club
- Holds current CPR/First Aid certification
- Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment and fitness techniques, including lifting heavy weights and marketing stands
- Available evenings and weekends
- Associates degree or further education; or equivalent experience
- Our most successful Sales Associates have an interest in fitness, fashion, health and wellness and enjoy taking on new challenges
- 2-3 years of sales experience in the fitness industry
- Possesses a strong character/ethical core – does the right thing in all interactions
- Highly organized individual who is comfortable multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Open to performing multiple functions in the store beyond selling
Loading some great jobs for you...